Rachel’s House Balsamic Dressing
Only the best balsamic dressing ever.
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring Utensils
- Mason Jar or other vessel to store dressing in
- 2 Cups Olive Oil I prefer lite tasting but extra virgin works well too
- 1 Cup Traditional Aged Balsamic Like this one! The age makes it naturally sweeter which gives this dressing it's unique and addictive flavor without added sugar!https://lakegeorgeoliveoilco.com/product/traditional-style-balsamic-vinegar/
- 2 TBSP water
- 2 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 1.5 TBSP Rachel's Spice Co Bread Winner Dipping Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until thickened.
- Store in a container in the fridge or a cool dark cabinet. (ie not in direct sunlight)
A lot of people ask me what to do if they don’t have the “fancy” balsamic. Here’s what you can do to get a similar (but not the same) taste: add honey to taste. If you can find an aged balsamic vinegar (this one is aged 18 years) it is really the secret ingredient to this recipe. I buy it by huge boxes because it is more economical and I make this dressing on a weekly basis!