Rachel’s Chicken Marinade 2.0
Easy peasy moist chicken! This marinade is thick and sticks to the chicken! Great for meal prepping!Buy the seasoning!Back in 2018 I posted this recipe..https://rachelsspicecompany.com/rachels-chicken-marinade/Now it's improved with an actual spice blend to make life so much easier! But if you have all the ingredients by all means enjoy the old school version!Cheers!
- 1 large bowl
- 1 Sheet tray if baking chicken
- 1 meat thermometer highly recommended to avoid undercooked OR overcooked chicken
- Measuring cups/spoons
- 1 Whisk
- 4 TBSP Rachel's Chicken Marinade Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (roughly 2 pounds) trim if necessary, can use thighs or bone in if preferred
- Add together in the large bowl, seasoning, oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Will be thick.
- Add Chicken breasts and move around until well coated.
- Let chicken marinate at least 30 minutes and up to a few days.
- Cook chicken as desired. In the over cook on a sheet or in a pan at 375 until the juices run clear and an internal temp in the thickest portion read 165 degrees. Anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes depending on the thickness of the meat.If grilling same rules apply, cook over medium to medium high heat until the thickest portion reads 165 degrees.You can also cook these in the slow cooker on hi for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours. This method does tend to make more of a pulled chicken. Refer to the manufacturers instructions for electric pressure cooker or air fryer.