Rachel’s Taco Meat
Upgrade your taco Tuesday with this delicious recipe for taco meat!
- Cooking Pan big enough for the meat to spread out
- Spatula/spoon something to break the meat up as it cooks and then stir it later
- Colander big enough to fit all the meat
- 1 lb ground meat beef, chicken, bison, venison, so many options!
- 2 cups water to cook the meat in
- 1.5 tbsp Rachel's Spice Co Taco Seasoning
- 10 oz ground tomatoes or you can use 5 TBSP tomato paste with 5 TBSP water
- Place meat in pan over medium heat. I like to add a cup or two of water to the pan while the meat is cooking to lessen the amount the meat sticks to the pan. Break up the meat into small pieces while cooking. Cook until there is no pink left.
- Drain the meat in a colander and return to the pan.
- Add the seasoning and tomato the pan and mix into the cooked meat.
- Heat thoroughly over medium heat until hot.
- Serve as desired with your favorite taco fixings! Perfect for tacos, tacosalads, nachos, and taco dips! Also makes a great enchilada filling!